Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Who is Jebidiah? What is the purpose of this blog with a picture of some jackalope? What am I doing here? These may be some of the questions that raced through your mind as you opened a link to my inaugural blog, but I am here to help answer some of those questions for you. Jebidiah....Jebidiah is my boy...my home boy....literally. Jebby and I have spent quite a bit of time together these past few years. He doesn't mind being home alone, but is always happy to see me when I come in the door from a long day at work. Although he may look slightly constipated, he claims he isn't. He says that's just how he is comfortable. Throughout the past four and a half years, Jebby hasn't changed much. He hasn't shown that the hand of age has touched him, much like it's done to the rest of us. He'll stay up all night watching sports, mindless reality television, or just anything else that's on television. His interests include collecting snowglobes, tall ship sailing, and spending long hours on the weekend thinking in silence while I'm away on any number of weekend road trips. Through all the ups and downs of moving to new places and seeing me leave him every weekend over the past two years, he hasn't complained even once. Not even a peep. Nothing. Jebidiah and I find common interests in watching baseball on summer nights, bitching and moaning about fantasy football, mindless dribble, and engaging each other in philosophical discussions. While many of you reading this blog may not be aware that I enjoy philosophical discussions, this is something that, until now, Jebidiah and I have chosen to only share with each other.

Onward then....For those of you who are still wondering what this is all about, congratulations and welcome. You've found the key to this whole thing you call my blog. In the future, we plan to share various athletic, entertainment, and social thoughts that Jebidiah and I have agreed to show the world. We encourage you to follow regularly, but not too regularly...I don't want any weird stalker stuff going on here. (Joe, that means don't check it every day) Again, welcome to our little slice of Al Gore's internet. Thanks for having us Al!!

And just a little something extra that Jebidiah and I have finally come to an agreement on, hail the good Commissioner Nelson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment